Thursday 26 September 2013

Here's a funny thing...

I posted a comment on the story from the Cambridge News about the BDSM workshop that was cancelled by the Trustees of the Village Hall because they didn't want that sort of thing there.

I've just had a call from the paper saying they've had to take the comment down because I mentioned my website in it, but how would I like to put a banner advert at the top of the page of one of their stories on it?!

So keep an eye on this page because Affordable Leather's banner will be appearing on it shortly!

LOL!!!!


1 comment:

  1. The latest on this: Common sense may actually be breaking out...!

    http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/As-the-village-hall-bondage-saga-makes-headlines-around-the-world-we-ask-does-Cambridge-need-to-relax-when-it-comes-to-talking-about-sex-20130926160008.htm

    ReplyDelete