Monday 20 July 2015

Testemonial from a happy customer!



Having been making leather bondage gear for over 20 years, we occasionally get requests from customers for items which aren't in our normal range.

So it was a few weeks ago, when we had a request for a set of custom made Buckling Leather Arm Bracers with rings on, rather than the usual studs that such things tend to have and, after looking at what the customer required, we thought they were a nice idea and something that we could make, so we quoted a price which he gratefully accepted and we proceeded to make them.

We sent them out a few days ago and got on with other things, but we were pleasantly surprised when we received the following e-mail from him...

* * * * *

Graham... Thank you for introducing me to a bold brand new feeling. I gotta tell you it's bloody weird but awesome to see something I wished made and 'Boom', it's a thing. It's a feeling I am most welcome to and for good reason. The Arm Bracers fit perfectly. They're comfortable and actually present a few other ideas to me now, now that I have them on my arms and can touch them.

To conclude, I love them. They're perfect yet it is a weird feeling having something asked for made and appear so according to specifications. Bravo Graham, you're a marvel.

* * * * *

It's always nice to be appreciated and knowing that someone is enjoying our products is a good feeling for us too :-)

Here are a couple of pictures of the Bracers:




No comments:

Post a Comment